Hip hop/rap song that has a woman in the background singing "looove.. luh, love you" over and over?

There was this guy I passed while running onto my train that was playing this song from his speaker and I passed him so fast that I couldn't catch any significant lyrics! But it was a nice RnB voice of a woman singing "looove... luh, love you" over and over in the background while a male artist... show more There was this guy I passed while running onto my train that was playing this song from his speaker and I passed him so fast that I couldn't catch any significant lyrics! But it was a nice RnB voice of a woman singing "looove... luh, love you" over and over in the background while a male artist rapped. And I think I heard him say the word "crazy" in one of the verses. It's a hip hop song that sounds like it would've been released within the past 5 years.

Please help me, this piece of this song has been stuck in my head and I would love to find it. It sounded like an awesome song.
0