Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Are you fully ready for a Sodomite President and his first man?

• GB

Isn't the president 'first man?' This is why it's unlikely there will be a homosexual man, or hetero woman as president.

That’s your whole problem with him?

That would be far better than the one we have now.

A non-issue for me - - - but wish he wouldn't use it as a reason to vote for him - that won't help.

Of all who are running, he is the most articulate most convincing speaker . . . . . the debates ought to be great !

We can begin to take Pete Buttigieg seriously as a candidate when he campaigns with his husband in the Democrat Districts which elected Rashida Tlaib and Iilhan Omar.

• YB Logical

Yeah........ ok................ I will believe their commitment when I see them campaigning, arm in arm with Pete Buttigieg and his husband in the streets of their respective districts.

• David

Still 1000% better, and more capable, than Trump. And he actually served in the military.

I got nothing against gays. If the people thinks he’s the best man for the job then so be it.

Why are you so afraid of gays. Did you get sodomized when you were a kid. Not all gay men butt rape kids. Only the mentally disturbed does that.

Dims are just hoping if Gay Buttgieg wins, there’ll be free Truvada for everyone!!!!

Mayor Pere isn't even going to win the primary

Obama was already that