Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Are you fully ready for a Sodomite President and his first man?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • GB
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Isn't the president 'first man?' This is why it's unlikely there will be a homosexual man, or hetero woman as president.

• 6 months ago

That’s your whole problem with him?

• 6 months ago

That would be far better than the one we have now.

• 6 months ago

A non-issue for me - - - but wish he wouldn't use it as a reason to vote for him - that won't help.

Of all who are running, he is the most articulate most convincing speaker . . . . . the debates ought to be great !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

We can begin to take Pete Buttigieg seriously as a candidate when he campaigns with his husband in the Democrat Districts which elected Rashida Tlaib and Iilhan Omar.

• YB Logical
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Yeah........ ok................ I will believe their commitment when I see them campaigning, arm in arm with Pete Buttigieg and his husband in the streets of their respective districts.

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Still 1000% better, and more capable, than Trump. And he actually served in the military.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I got nothing against gays. If the people thinks he’s the best man for the job then so be it.

Why are you so afraid of gays. Did you get sodomized when you were a kid. Not all gay men butt rape kids. Only the mentally disturbed does that.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Dims are just hoping if Gay Buttgieg wins, there’ll be free Truvada for everyone!!!!

• 6 months ago

Mayor Pere isn't even going to win the primary

• 6 months ago

Obama was already that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.