Food lovers, what do you think of a condiment that is spicy like salsa but has a smooth texture like ketchup?
- LorraineLv 76 months agoFavorite Answer
Spicy ketchup. Heinz makes several kinds, including jalapeno ketchup.
- CBLv 76 months ago
Sriracha - Love it
- Groovy_UnicornLv 76 months ago
You mean taco sauce? Its good
- conley39Lv 76 months ago
Sounds like horseradish which I do like
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ckngbbblsLv 76 months ago
wow, you talking about taco sauce??
- Anonymous6 months ago
I love a chipotle aioli. It's great on a sandwich/burger and fabulous for dipping things like fries, clam strips, calamari, etc.
Mayo, garlic, lemon/lime juice, chipotle pepper, salt...
- naughtydogg70Lv 76 months ago
Sounds like salsa.
- abdulLv 76 months ago
Like sriracha? That one is one of my favorites.
- blackgrumpycatLv 76 months ago
Not my thing as I can't eat spices. A Polish company already makes such a thing. it is called Pudliszki Hot Tomato Ketchup
- Simpson G.Lv 76 months ago
I use it all the time - it’s called Hot Sauce.
Tabasco, Chalula, Sriracha, hell, even Taco Bell packets. My local grocery store has almost half an aisle of hot sauces.