The dealership wants me to return my car after purchase saying that financing fell through ,but financing company is saying otherwise.?

Roughly a week ago, I brought Hyundai Genesis 2016 with 19k miles and 100k mile warranty. I absolutely love the car. I don’t have the best of credit, so my payment ending up being 699. So a few days later, the dealership called saying I had to return the car due to financing issues. I called the financing company... show more Roughly a week ago, I brought Hyundai Genesis 2016 with 19k miles and 100k mile warranty. I absolutely love the car. I don’t have the best of credit, so my payment ending up being 699.
So a few days later, the dealership called saying I had to return the car due to financing issues. I called the financing company they proceeded with my interview and sent me a welcome package in the mail. They stated that everything checks out just fine. I make 60k plus Uber and lyft as a side hustle. Minus 1300 monthly for child support.

Today, the dealership called. I told them want the bank said. The manager stated that the bank does things like that to appease the customer, but tells the dealership otherwise at times. I asked for information in writing, but they won’t provide it. The manager narrates that once I come in with the car I can see the denial letter. I’m in Atlanta, Ga.

what should I do? I read recently about “yo, yo selling” help please !