Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

My brother hates eating vegetables? What should he do?

Since I'm from India, we all had to eat seasonal vegetables. There are many vegetables which only comes in summers from March to September. But these summer vegetables are quite tasteless. My brother hates to eat some sort of vegetables like ridge gourd, pointed gourd and bitter gourd. He has no problem with eating fruits, potatoes and Okra.

He feels nauseated when he tries to eat what he hates. Though he loves eating meat and I also love it but there would be few choices for him to eat. He doesnt hates vegetables which are available from November to February.

Favorite Answer

he should get over it.

Millions of people lived like that for centuries.

As to a veggie being tasteless, thats what seasonings are for.

• denise

If he eats vitamin / iron rich foods he should be ok.

He should take out insurance for life and disability, make a will, and appoint a carer.

• Dimo

You are not your brothers's keeper.

He should do anything he want to, as long as is legal and does not hurt others.

Presuming he is eating legumes as is customary, he's going to be fine. He's getting plenty of dietary fiber, protein and vitamins/minerals.

By the way, gourds are fruit, not vegetables. And no one ever died from not liking to eat squash and cucumber.