Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 5 months ago

is Trump the new Ronald Reagan?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

Don't flatter Trump by offending the memory of Reagan.

• alana
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

He is far better than Ronald Reagan.

• Daisy
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

No. Reagan was more moderate than Trump and Reagan had dignity and integrity. Trump is sorely lacking in those qualities.

• 5 months ago

ROFL If you compare Trump to Ronald Reagan he would give you a dressing down the likes that you haven't had since you were a child. If you ask him. Trump is the smartest President in the history of this country, and he would also tell you another 100 lies about how great he is as a businessman, father, husband and president. The truth is he has Narcissistic Personality disorder because 1. He always talks about himself. 2. He has little or no regard for people around him, 3. They lack empathy. 4 They are unable to recognize the needs or feelings of others, and there are more traits but you get the idea. Ronald Reagan was nothing like Trump.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes. Like Reagan, Trump is a celebrity-president. And he is Reagan on steroids.

• Keith
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Trump is worse than Reagan... Reagan policy was the beginning of the downfall of the American middle class... Trump and his erratic policy is the beginning of the Downfall of America as a country...

• Keith
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

All youve got is name calling.. So I assume you cant refute my statement .. You are pathetic.. Trump Supporters have no defense

• 5 months ago

No, Reagan at least had half a brain.

• 5 months ago

No.

Trump is his own thing.

God I miss Reagan. He had it all. Wisdom, wit, class, Conservative beliefs, and a deep love of America and Americans.

• REAGAN SUCKED!!~! We should dig him up just to throw rocks at his corpse and spit on it!!!

• 5 months ago

No. Reagan was actually a conservative and Trump is anything but.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I think everyone thinks he is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.