Multiple Layer Wallpaper Removal. Help!! It’s taking ages.?

Hey, I need some advice of what could possibly help me strip wallpaper a bit quicker. Hiring someone isn’t an option for my budget. So we’re redecorating the last room that needs a vamp up. The room is the biggest room in my house and it’s been abandoned for years. So I started stripping wallpaper and there’s... show more Hey, I need some advice of what could possibly help me strip wallpaper a bit quicker. Hiring someone isn’t an option for my budget.

So we’re redecorating the last room that needs a vamp up. The room is the biggest room in my house and it’s been abandoned for years. So I started stripping wallpaper and there’s multiple layers of wallpaper, and lining paper. It’s very old and the plaster behind it has definitely seen better days. I’ll be getting thick lining paper to go over the plaster once it’s been roughly fixed. It takes me an hour just to get one strip down and I’m really loosing hope. I’ll attach photos. I have a steamer. There’s also lines were it seems different plaster board meets up with each other.

Photo below on the left side is this “line” sand papered down, on the right is the same kind of “line” that hasn’t been sandpapered. Is there anyway to speed up the process.

My partner is a DIY savvy but he works hard labour Mon-Fri and come the weekend he’s exhausted so I’ll be tackling the majority of the stripping by myself.

Thanks for any advice.