I tested positive for chlamydia but the guy I’ve been sleeping with says he’s clear?

I recently got an std screening and I’ve tested positive for chlamydia, so I told the guy that I’ve been sleeping with (who I’m certain was sleeping with other girls at the same time as me) and he said he got the all clear 4 weeks ago. I don’t really understand this because I first got tested back in February which... show more I recently got an std screening and I’ve tested positive for chlamydia, so I told the guy that I’ve been sleeping with (who I’m certain was sleeping with other girls at the same time as me) and he said he got the all clear 4 weeks ago. I don’t really understand this because I first got tested back in February which was just before we first slept together and I got the all clear, I slept with this guy a few days after receiving the all clear, there was no guys in between getting tested and the guy I’ve been sleeping with. So I was sleeping with this guy for around 2 months from the beginning of March to the middle of May, just him no other guys, so you’d think I’d have caught it from him right? I didn’t have any symptoms up until a couple of weeks ago when I started bleeding when I shouldn’t be so I went to get tested as it can be a sign of an std. obviously my results have come back saying I’ve got chlamydia but he says he’s clear but is going to go and get tested anyway. So how is it possible that I have chlamydia but he doesn’t have anything?