I got an email saying that my account will be deleted something about a update and if I don't click the link my account will be suspended.?

• .

scam, ignore it

It is phishing, just a scam. Don't do anything at all. Set up another account as a backup, and to allow you to be a better troll.

Do not do it. The link will take you to a copy cat site and they will ask you for your log in name and password. If you give it to them, they will have access to all your information. What you need to do is go to the account website by typing it in yourself and then going to your account info and see what it says.

It's a scam to harvest your log-in details. Next thing you'll know is you won't be able to get into your account and all your contacts will be bombarded with click-through spam.

Nothing but a phishing scam. Ignore and delete it. Yahoo does not send such things and updates are automatic.

• Sharon

That is a phishing scam. Ignore and delete it. This is how to identify legitimate Yahoo websites, requests, and communications: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2091.html