Kissed a boy who has a girlfriend ?

I went to a party and met a boy and his gf. At first I thought he was hot but obv taken so I didn't talk much to them. His girlfriend went home and he stayed, started chatting to me and we flirted... he then tried to kiss me but I told him it'd be wrong bc he's with someone. I was drunk and fancied him... show more I went to a party and met a boy and his gf. At first I thought he was hot but obv taken so I didn't talk much to them. His girlfriend went home and he stayed, started chatting to me and we flirted... he then tried to kiss me but I told him it'd be wrong bc he's with someone.

I was drunk and fancied him so we ended up sleeping in the same bed and cuddling n fondling a bit... he kissed me in the end and I feel so bad! Should I tell his girlfriend what happened or leave it? I don't think I'll ever see them again but if he's cheated w me he could cheat w anyone?