Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Kissed a boy who has a girlfriend ?

I went to a party and met a boy and his gf. At first I thought he was hot but obv taken so I didn't talk much to them. His girlfriend went home and he stayed, started chatting to me and we flirted... he then tried to kiss me but I told him it'd be wrong bc he's with someone.

I was drunk and fancied him so we ended up sleeping in the same bed and cuddling n fondling a bit... he kissed me in the end and I feel so bad! Should I tell his girlfriend what happened or leave it? I don't think I'll ever see them again but if he's cheated w me he could cheat w anyone?

• J

yes he will cheat with any one, just move on nothing more you can or should do.

lets recap........DRUNK.....fancied him..... sleeping in the same bed and cuddling n fondling a bit...... he kissed you in the end (interesting).........i suggest, stop drinking

"Kissed a boy who has a girlfriend ?"

This is not a question.

It's a Statement with a Question Mark out of place.

Shows Signs Of Low Education.

As for the kiss... IT HAPPENED... you did nothing wrong. His GF is none of your business.

I have kissed married women, whose husband quit kissing them and paying attention to them.

I did nothing wrong, by making a beautiful woman happy again.

She deserves to know but stay out of it unless she is a really close friend of yours, and stop fooling around with guys who have girl friends. And don't alcohol for your actions, because you and him both knew that what you were doing was wrong.

this stinks of troll to me

it's weird you feel bad about the kiss but not the groping while you cuddled in the same bed. and no you should not tell her you don't even know her. you should mind your own business

• Mikey

You just need to learn to control your alcohol intake.