I like my friend, help?

So I’ve known this guy since i was a little kid and about a year ago became closer friends with him than i was in the past. When i became friends with him i never had any feelings for him, it just was platonic. But recently i realized i have feelings for him. Problem is, he’s one of my brother’s best friends and... show more So I’ve known this guy since i was a little kid and about a year ago became closer friends with him than i was in the past. When i became friends with him i never had any feelings for him, it just was platonic. But recently i realized i have feelings for him. Problem is, he’s one of my brother’s best friends and even though he’s single, i still think he’s fixated on the girl he’s been chasing for years. I fell for him bc we are always teasing each other and when i have a bad day he somehow knows how to make it better. At prom he told me i looked great and playfully hit me when he did then he asked me to take a picture with him and he put his arm around me. My mom told me she always thought he liked me because she said he acts differently around me but i don’t really see that lol. My friends told me they thought he did too because he’s always commenting on my photos but i think that’s just cuz we are friends. But i don’t think he likes me, so how do I get over him quickly if you also think this.
1 answer 1