I m 16 years old and I don t seem to her hard like i used to.?

I m not a virgin and I masturbate quite frequently. I ve noticed that when I m with my gf I don t get hard like i used to. I used to get hard upon her touching me and stay that way...now It takes alot to get me hard and if we stop for a minute it goes down. I thought it was because I wasn t sexually attracted to... show more I m not a virgin and I masturbate quite frequently. I ve noticed that when I m with my gf I don t get hard like i used to. I used to get hard upon her touching me and stay that way...now It takes alot to get me hard and if we stop for a minute it goes down. I thought it was because I wasn t sexually attracted to her anymore. But when we broke up and i got with someone else..she sat on my lap and I didn t get hard until about 40 seconds after. When I masturbate I m not fully hard. And I don t wake up with a morning hard on as often. Am I okay?