Do I Have Enough Debt For Bankruptcy?

I had asked a question several days ago and one of the answers that I was given was that I don't have enough debt to file bankruptcy. I guess maybe that is because I didn't list my debt and income. So I will do that now. Just in general numbers. My yearly wages are 22k with an adjusted amount of 16k... show more I had asked a question several days ago and one of the answers that I was given was that I don't have enough debt to file bankruptcy. I guess maybe that is because I didn't list my debt and income. So I will do that now. Just in general numbers.

My yearly wages are 22k with an adjusted amount of 16k because of non-taxable health insurance payments. I have 33k worth of unsecured debt.

From what I have read you are a candidate for chapter 7 bankruptcy if your unsecured debt is more than half your income, which mine is over my income.

Would that qualify me for chapter 7 bankruptcy?
Update: Can we stick to the question and not tell me to get a second job. Getting a second job is out of the question with having my kids a 4 and 6 year old on the days that I have off. I would need daycare and my second income would go towards that.
Update 2: Let my clarify. I have two days where I have my kids. That leaves me with two days to work another job as I work 13+ hours one day and 24 hours another day at my current job as an EMT. Not going to make up the difference per month that is needed working a second job on two days.
Update 3: I picked the best answer that I did because the last person to answer obviously didn't read the question. It is almost like you people don't enjoy spending time with their kids and family. Go out and get a third job? I cannot even get a second job because as I said, I have my kids on the days that I have... show more I picked the best answer that I did because the last person to answer obviously didn't read the question. It is almost like you people don't enjoy spending time with their kids and family. Go out and get a third job? I cannot even get a second job because as I said, I have my kids on the days that I have off. Anything that I make will go towards child care. You do know how expensive child care is, right?
Update 4: They are also 4 and 6. They don't have me enough as it is and you want me to work more? They need their father in their life, not his ghost.

Instead of automatically going right to work work work, actually read what someone is telling you, put yourself in their shoes and then answer.
Update 5: I am talking to another lawyer today. So, I will be filing for bankruptcy.