What are these little things all over after exploring the woods?

I was out exploring in the woods in shorts (I know bad idea) and when I got out I felt little things crawling up my legs. I looked down and I’ve found like five of them on me. They are tiny, clearish green worm like things. They are about 3 millimeters big and they move like caterpillars but they latch on to me and... show more I was out exploring in the woods in shorts (I know bad idea) and when I got out I felt little things crawling up my legs. I looked down and I’ve found like five of them on me. They are tiny, clearish green worm like things. They are about 3 millimeters big and they move like caterpillars but they latch on to me and wiggle viciously like they are trying to get inside of my skin. I’m honestly a bit nervous that they are dangerous because they are trying to get in. Can someone identify this for me?