Is my boyfriend using me?

My boyfriend just decided he had enough of job of 23 years and wanted to quit. I told him to look for another site to work before quitting since he’s so close 25 years and will collect a better pension. Anyway he decided he was moving out of his crappy apartment and live with me for one month before returning to... show more My boyfriend just decided he had enough of job of 23 years and wanted to quit. I told him to look for another site to work before quitting since he’s so close 25 years and will collect a better pension. Anyway he decided he was moving out of his crappy apartment and live with me for one month before returning to his parents in Europe. I agree to it. He wanted me to buy his one way ticket all rushed. Again I agreed. Last night he told me that now he wants to postpone his arrangements and live with me till August. I got so angry because I told him this why you need too think things out. This is why I refused to move to this new country. He doesn’t think things through and trusts fate way too much. What do I do? I love him but now I will have to cancel the ticket. It will be more pressure on me. He is interfering with me moving on and enjoying my summer. He believes I basically owe him this because I was such a crappy girlfriend.
3 answers 3