He complains all the time?

My bf complains and it bothers me. I live in a highly populated area in the city. He lives in a quiet suburb. Parking where I live is difficult but not impossible. Everytime he comes to visit me he complains about the parking. He refuses to park more than two blocks away from my place and lives with this... show more My bf complains and it bothers me. I live in a highly populated area in the city. He lives in a quiet suburb. Parking where I live is difficult but not impossible. Everytime he comes to visit me he complains about the parking. He refuses to park more than two blocks away from my place and lives with this constant mindset that someone will break into his car, even though I've reassured him that I've lived in this area for more than 10 years and they don't vandalize cars. He brought me home last night and refused to stay because he said he refused to walk an additional block. I was extremely upset and told him that if parking is going to be an issue in our relationship then were not going to work.
I've chosen to not have a car because I live in area where I don't need. Public transit takes me straight to work and I like catching uber. He complains about that as well. Saying that everyone needs a car. Everytime I pick a movie that he complains that everything that's happening is stupid and he doesn't want to watch it. He only wants to watch the shows he picks. Am I overreacting feeling like we're not going to work. I plan on renewing me lease one more year and I'm fearful that he'll stop wanting to visit because he doesn't like the parking situation.