Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Are you attracted to males or females?

220 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nice educated females.

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

i'm Ana LORENZO. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to certain death is throat cancer, and I have a sum of 700,000 € which I would like to make a donation to a person or an organization charity trust and honest so that he makes good use of it.
      here is my email: analorenzo090@gmail.com

• Prince
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Complicated. I come by my Trust Issues honestly.

i'm Ana LORENZO. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to certain death is throat cancer, and I have a sum of 700,000 € which I would like to make a donation to a person or an organization charity trust and honest so that he makes good use of it.

• 6 months ago

Both. But more so males. I like the gender roles of being with a male. But women are so alluring and pretty.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Both but more attracted to guys.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Just females. Especially the beautiful feminine kind. Sorry lads.

• 6 months ago

I like everything about men. Their smell, their toughness, their personality. ❤

• M.
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Please give me your bank account number and permission to "access" your account.

• 6 months ago

Both. Love to see females knocked out cold in sports.

• 6 months ago

Both. I'm a female.

• 6 months ago

Hot sexy females

• 6 months ago

It's a bit complicated. I like them both, however I've not wanted to jump in the sack with either.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.