Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Are you attracted to males or females?

Nice educated females.

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

i'm Ana LORENZO. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to certain death is throat cancer, and I have a sum of 700,000 € which I would like to make a donation to a person or an organization charity trust and honest so that he makes good use of it.
      here is my email: analorenzo090@gmail.com

• Prince

Complicated. I come by my Trust Issues honestly.

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

Both. But more so males. I like the gender roles of being with a male. But women are so alluring and pretty.

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

Both but more attracted to guys.

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

Just females. Especially the beautiful feminine kind. Sorry lads.

I like everything about men. Their smell, their toughness, their personality. ❤

• M.

Please give me your bank account number and permission to "access" your account.

Both. Love to see females knocked out cold in sports.

Both. I'm a female.

• lorenzo6 months agoReport

Hot sexy females

It's a bit complicated. I like them both, however I've not wanted to jump in the sack with either.

• lorenzo6 months agoReport