Can I still give hickeys with snake bite (two bottom lip) piercings?

I really want to get the piercings, but my partner and I do enjoy giving hickeys. I would be getting studs, not balls or rings. I know it will take a while until I can give hickeys again, as I need to let it heal. But will I ever be able to again?

• Joe

Hickeys are vastly under-rated....they are hot and sensual and fun and hot teenage experimental sex all at the same time. And that's both giving and receiving.... I'm all for hickeys !

not to me-------------------

LOL. is that even a question? u r too young for the piercing if you can't figure it out for yourself

• kelvin

of course you can

Hickies are so adolescent. I hope you and your S.O. grow out of this trend soon.

• madison118816 months agoReport

I am a 20 year old women and what I do in my bed is my business. I came here asking for advice hoping to not get judgment on what it is I find enjoyable. All I want is feedback from someone who is knowledgeable on the question I have asked.