Can I still have a good time at the Theme park?

For over a month a theme park has been arranged with my friend, all she has said for a month is she is excited and loves roller coasters about a million times.

I have invited my cousin instead and I know she loves stuff like that but she is a lot younger than me and is very annoying and selfish.

Can it still be a good day out?

Update:

I forgot to add that the friend I invited suddenly turned round and said she doesn't want to go.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

It sounds more like your the selfish one here. If you enjoy it or not is up to you!

• lucy4 months agoReport

You are a thick c*nt.
      I WAS the person who invited the person and THEY let me down.
      My only other option was to take my 11 year old cousin with me. And wondered if it could still be a good day.
      And it was a good day :) So thank you x

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No....-.. .-...

• Matt
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

It wont be that good if you leave your friends with someone who is like that.

• lucy5 months agoReport

??
      I meant I invited my friend to go to a theme park with me
      She continuously said for a month she wanted to come and cancelled last minute.
      My only other option is to invite my cousin

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If that’s the case and how you feel, why did you invite your cousin?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

You also forgot to tell ages for you and your cousin. Your sexes could have an impact too. If you're 18 and she's 5, I have the perfect answer for you.

• Bee V2
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

You don't have to go. People should be understanding if you think you won't have a good time. But I think you can, there's lots to do at theme parks besides roller coasters. At any time, you can go sit on a bench if you need a break. Just try to stay positive and if you get upset just remember that this day will pass.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.