What are the best student loan options for an American studying in Europe for 3 years?

Hello there, in need of some advice! I have applied to a top European business school not really expecting to get in, but I actually did! So now I’m on the massive hunt of figuring out how to pay for the tuition, looking for the right loan, but I have absolute zero knowledge on student loans. I’m not sure what... show more Hello there, in need of some advice! I have applied to a top European business school not really expecting to get in, but I actually did! So now I’m on the massive hunt of figuring out how to pay for the tuition, looking for the right loan, but I have absolute zero knowledge on student loans. I’m not sure what limits I have since the school isn’t in the USA nor an American affiliated school. Is there anyone out there who knows about student loans that will cover American students who obtain their degrees abroad? Or has experience with obtaining their degree abroad? Any advice would be great
Thanks in advance