Elope or wedding?

My partner has never been bothered about having a wedding or getting married. She says she would rather elope and just go somewhere the two of us, still romantic but just us two. The cost and the planning of it all puts her off a lot. She says it’s too much money and stress choosing the dress, venue, food, music... show more My partner has never been bothered about having a wedding or getting married. She says she would rather elope and just go somewhere the two of us, still romantic but just us two.

The cost and the planning of it all puts her off a lot. She says it’s too much money and stress choosing the dress, venue, food, music and flowers etc.

She also has a very little family and her mother and grandmother passed away about a year ago, she had wanted her mother to give her away if she was to ever get married and now that isn’t possible. It is basically just her father and her sister that are left in the family. I on the other hand have a very large family.

Is there anything I can do to convince her to have a wedding??