I haven't had a bowel movement for 5 months? Serious question? Please help.?

I've always had problems going to the bathroom ever since I was little. This isn't the first time this happened either, last time it was 3 1/2 months. This is the longest I ever went without pooping. I have a bad habit of holding my poop in and now it's gotten to the point where there's nothing I... show more I've always had problems going to the bathroom ever since I was little. This isn't the first time this happened either, last time it was 3 1/2 months. This is the longest I ever went without pooping. I have a bad habit of holding my poop in and now it's gotten to the point where there's nothing I can do to make it easier and more comfortable for me to go. It hurts so bad i'm honestly afraid to push it out because it keeps getting more impacted and more solid, my stomach is hard as a brick if you press on it. Last time i had this problem my doctor admitted me to the hospital and they put a tube down my nose and gave me laxative drips, and that was the only thing that actually helped me. But i was also 11 years old, i researched that they only do that at the Children's Hospital.. And sadly i'm an adult now i'm 19. I'm running out of options and if this doesn't get solved, I could possibly die.. I see a specialist tomorrow, i hope they can help me. What do you think they'll do? An enema don't work, miralax don't work. I tried everything idk what to do i'm scared :(