Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 6 months ago

Why do liberals think black people are above the law?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

We don't. But I think you know that. Meanwhile, why do so many Conservatives think that Donald Trump is above the law?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Meanwhile there was 24 black on black shootings in Chicago today yahoo won't cover.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Feminazis and liberals hate whites

• 6 months ago

They do not. Why don't you learn the truth about people before criticizing?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I don't think they do. I think there is a very vocal part who believe this way because in their hearts they are the true racists. They do not believe that black people are just as capable of speaking for themselves and need white people to do it for them. This is sad and wrong.

• Liberals/ leftists/ democrats/ believe in Social justice, which, apparently, entitles black people to legal reparations in the form of "get out of jail free" cards. ~ Go Figure ~

BTW: Social justice is an oxymoron because all true justice is individual. Social justice allows leftists to falsely accuse white people of crimes they never committed. Then allows black people to demand political, social and economic swag for having extra melanin.

• @ Michele ~ I am always going to think outside your box. Meaningless insults and false accusations do not constitute an adequate rebuttal.

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Votes Votes Votes is all Democrat's want from the Black's and the Black's fall for it everytime

• Michele K
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Republicans also wanted votes, even from stupid racists

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You MUST show how that is or has ever been so.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because black people were enslaved, they deserve anything and everything.

• Michele K
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

But Blacks were even slaves during the 1860s, Whites much earlier. No excuses here !

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If trump is above the law, then all Americans can do the same.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.