What is disclaimer?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Seether record!!

• 6 months ago

its an agreement set in stone say ill build your house but i have to have the freedom to alter the blueprints if nessisary..that means i will have to notify the state to get a plan review then submit application for changr of engineering...this all must be completed before i can do any modification...or the fine is 3 times the original permit fee..

• 6 months ago

Disclaimer is a declaration of the likely consequences of purchasing or using a particular product, which is communicated to the buyer of any merchandise or service.

It is a guide to specifically secure someone’s power and obligation with respect to usage of any specific commodity or service. It is used generally with the purpose of protection from unwanted claims or liability.

Example; a restaurant may disclaim responsibility for loss or damage to the customer’s personal property.

It is specifically defined and showcased on products which raise a concern for safety or ambiguity.

Example; disclaimer messages printed on tobacco based products

A disclaimer minimises the Liabilities and thus minimize legal risk of liability.

It helps to avoid unnecessary lawsuits by detailing specifically the rights and liabilities of the user and the seller.

For more services related to disclaimer and to create a disclaimer visit https://vakilsearch.com/disclaimer

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It's a legal thing. It tells you all the things you should not do, in order stay within the law. It's ignored though mostly, it doesn't mean a lot to most people. =]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.