How many languages do you know?

55 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Two. English and French. I'm really good with French spoken with African accents but not so good with a Parisian accent. I also can read simple Spanish passably well. Can't speak it though.

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

How deep is "know"? - everyday conversation, buying a meal, etc, or deep philosophical discussion? I can get by on a daily basis in Germany, France, and Spain.

• 6 months ago

english

spanish

korean

germany

chinese

british

but i can understand

japanese, irish, thailand because when i growning up my friends teach me just need to listen clear and learn to by practicing words . it pretty fun to learn how to read and speak different languages .

• 6 months ago

I know Spanish and English. I know a little bit of French because I take French in school.

• 6 months ago

2. English and Bengali.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

2, but I’m only fluent in English. My Spanish is elementary level but since I’m Hispanic my pronunciation is pretty spot on.

• 6 months ago

Unfortunately I only know two (English and Spanish).

• 6 months ago

3 very well English, Spanish, German, working knowledge of Tagala, Korean and Vietnamese.

• amcg
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

French and Spanish as fluent.

I also learned or I keep learning (!) English, German, Dutch, Italian and Turk, but with various degrees of fluency.

• 6 months ago

Just one and the main one too, And that is English people around the world want to speak English.

• 6 months ago

Only one..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.