How do I convince my Muslim parents to let me dress western modestly?

I’m a Muslim 15 year old and my parents won’t let me wear anything even a little western.they only make me wear the traditional salwar kamiz all the time.thats so annoying ,all my friends dress western even though they are Muslims, whenever we all have a gathering,it only me wearing a salwar with urna and I feel so... show more I’m a Muslim 15 year old and my parents won’t let me wear anything even a little western.they only make me wear the traditional salwar kamiz all the time.thats so annoying ,all my friends dress western even though they are Muslims, whenever we all have a gathering,it only me wearing a salwar with urna and I feel so uncomfortable wearing that with all my friends dressed western.im not asking for my parents to let me wear tigh clothes or shorts even ,just a little western,I also want to engage in modern fashion.they think non Muslims or non religious Muslims wear western clothing,even when I show them pictures of women wearing western clothes with hijab
Update: My parents always force me to wear traditional clothing which mostly old people wear,I just want to dress more modern with modest clothing like a big shirt or blouse with looses pants or something like that,that’s all.whenever I went to a party in my friends house,everyone wore modern clothes but I was the only one... show more My parents always force me to wear traditional clothing which mostly old people wear,I just want to dress more modern with modest clothing like a big shirt or blouse with looses pants or something like that,that’s all.whenever I went to a party in my friends house,everyone wore modern clothes but I was the only one wearing a salwar like old women with a big scarf wrapped around me,.im getting social anxiety for these nowadays and i Dont feel confident wearing them anymore,I fell ugly
4 answers 4