Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

Do you think lots of guys are secretly glad when a pretty girl gets raped?

I know this is a strange question, but could it be true for some guys who aren't very intelligent? Do they think that it's just sex and doesn't really do any harm and good looking girls are teases if they don't sleep around?

Favorite Answer

wow. maybe if they are evil they would think like that. rape isn't just about having sex, its about being violated and is a traumatic experience - which can lead to suicide doesn't matter if you are pretty or ugly, fat or skinny, tall or short, popular or unpopular the feeling and outcomes are always the same after someone has been raped. This is why its illegal. It would be just the same if you got raped by a guy, or any guy being raped. you wouldn't like it and a girl would under no circumstances would like being raped

No. no Decent guy enjoys any woman/girl/child getting hurt.

Even in Prison, child molesters/rapists; any harmer of women, girls, children; gets serially beat up. They all P/C up.

Luckily, I got it for gun possession, so I wasn't a bottom-feeder.

Although I Admit there are times I was Tempted to slap my sister when she opened her Big Mouth...turns out she also owes me $3 grand and Never mentioned it to me...

Maybe if they're the one that did it. Other than that, no.

Lots of guys have a mother, sisters, daughters or a wife so they are never glad to see that happen to any female.

I'm the survivor of a brutal rape at knifepoint. I have no idea what "lots of guys" think on the subject.

I think you are disgusting.

• `

It's disturbing that you'd even have to ask this question.

• Foofa

Over at the incel and MGTOW hangouts they're not even that "secretly" about it and they proudly rejoice when anything bad happens to a woman.

• Diyah

The police protect prostitutes from rape. That should answer your question

• Lv 5

It usta be that neither a wife nor a prostiitute could even file rape charges.

This is what rape is about. The ones that think that rape is only about sex should all be locked up with the rapist's that are in jail.

***Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the legal age of consent. The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.

The rate of reporting, prosecuting and convicting for rape varies between jurisdictions. Internationally, the incidence of rapes recorded by the police during 2008 ranged, per 100,000 people, from 0.2 in Azerbaijan to 92.9 in Botswana with 6.3 in Lithuania as the median. Worldwide, rape is primarily committed by males. Rape by strangers is usually less common than rape by people the victim knows, and male-on-male and female-on-female prison rapes are common and may be the least reported forms of rape.

Widespread and systematic rape (e.g., war rape) and sexual slavery can occur during international conflict. These practices are crimes against humanity and war crimes. Rape is also recognized as an element of the crime of genocide when committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a targeted ethnic group.

People who have been raped can be traumatized and develop posttraumatic stress disorder. Serious injuries can result along with the risk of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections. A person may face violence or threats from the rapist, and, in some cultures, from the victim's family and relatives.