How to convince my mom to get a dog?

I’m going to take EXTREMELY good care and go over the top with everything in the house for a while. My mom doesn’t like my dog because no matter what we do, he prefers to go inside rather than out. (We’ve tried everything.) I went with my dad to adopt another dog for him and his wife. I fell in love with a dog and... show more I’m going to take EXTREMELY good care and go over the top with everything in the house for a while. My mom doesn’t like my dog because no matter what we do, he prefers to go inside rather than out. (We’ve tried everything.)

I went with my dad to adopt another dog for him and his wife. I fell in love with a dog and they liked it too. Thing is, they see it as a toy and he would neglect it and she just sees it as.. well, not the ideal teacup chihuahua that never moves or barks that she wants. They live in another state.

I give it about two months before they get tired of him. He’s such a sweetheart, and he’s the most well behaved dog I’ve ever seen. My mom knows. I want to convince her to take him in. If they put him in the pound (they will) he looks extremely scary, muscly and on top of it he’s a pit-bull so people assume he’s terrible... I really want to take him in but I don’t know how to convince my mom.