Is it too late to sue a school.?

My daughter went to an elemetary school 9 montha ago and broke her arm. Due to her age, she wasn't able to tell me what happened. Today she finally told me that her teacher pushed her off the swing, but her teacher insists that she tripped while running with other kids. Two totally different storiea. She had to... show more My daughter went to an elemetary school 9 montha ago and broke her arm. Due to her age, she wasn't able to tell me what happened. Today she finally told me that her teacher pushed her off the swing, but her teacher insists that she tripped while running with other kids. Two totally different storiea. She had to go to the hospital. When i went to pick my daughter up from school, it took the nurse over 30 minutes to bring her to the front. She looked very scared and was extremely quiet for days. It was her first year in school at the start of the school year and she didn't even want to go back to school anymore, so i took her out and homeschooling her. Is it worth suing the school?
12 answers 12