Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 6 months ago

For the past two years I've been forgetting to post a father's day gift for my Dad?

And then I see on the internet, oh! It's 3rd week of June, how am am gonna post him a card and gift today!! Then I just end up sending a picture text greetings message.

What do I do?

maybe you really hate him.

Your dad just wants to hear from you. Yeah, a gift and card is nice, but knowing you thought of him is best.

You obviously have a phone. Find a reminder app that will remind you to buy a gift, or call him, or other things that will keep you in touch.

I have 5 daughters, many of them just don t think to send me anything. BUT when they call, I feel great...because they remembered.

Don't apologise. Just send him a text message to let him know you forgot and from there, tell him you want to visit him with his present. A day is not too late.

Did you not phone or visit him? Parents really do see it as a special day for them and feel hurt and disappointed when their child puts no or little effort to make them feel special. So try and make it up to him and never forget again and put some effort into making his day.

• 6 months agoReport

I text him, I can visits him but I guess only Christmas or something. Sometimes he isn't around when I feel like.

Apologize, if his a good dad that is. I don't send my dad **** cause he messed up my childhood... it takes more than being a biological dad to deserve being celebrated as a father

• 6 months agoReport

Remember he's still your Dad. You only have one Mum, you only have one Dad. In the Bible, it says to forgive.

And you never mentioned Why, was you abused physically or emotionally by him? What did he do?