Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Why are veterans so disloyal to their own?

Most people believe me when I tell my military stories of when I was in United States armed forces, but occasionally I get a few disgruntled veterans who will accuse me of lying. I was part of a secretive special assignment, and I was tasked to rescued other servicemen. One time the enemy has captured a bunch of marines, and the Vice President requested that I rescue the troops. I snuck into enemy territory, they were riding around on makeshift motorcycles, celebrating capturing these Marines who had pooped themselves. That’s when I appeared. They grew quiet as they saw me standing on the roof with my bag of grenades and two twin machine guns swinging from each arm. That’s when I attacked. I flipped off the roof and engaged them in a fierce firefight killing half of their forces. I methodically killed the enemy all while ducking gun fire. Then I noticed the enemy had a tank pointed directly at the marines who were completely covered in their own feces. I ran at 40 mph towards the barrel of the tank, seconds before he could fire I jumped on the tank and yanked open the hatch and jammed my machine gun into his mouth and destroyed him.

Most are not so it not

If it was so secretive you wouldn't be talking about it here. You'd probably be too concerned about the men in black coming along to kill you off and prevent you from talking about it or retaliation by the people you harmed. Your story sounds like a made up fantasy put out by someone with a hero complex.

Perhaps they think your story is made up rubbish.

90% of the Homeless wearing Uniforms in the USA

NEVER SERVED

If it isn't already, then this is some good copypasta material.

It reads more like you don't know what you're talking about.

• gerald

don't know why John Wayne won WW2 like that its jealousy I suppose the Japs and Germans couldn't have invented shooting ranges like your enemies

I would gladly run you over with a humvee