Why are veterans so disloyal to their own?

Most people believe me when I tell my military stories of when I was in United States armed forces, but occasionally I get a few disgruntled veterans who will accuse me of lying. I was part of a secretive special assignment, and I was tasked to rescued other servicemen. One time the enemy has captured a bunch of... show more Most people believe me when I tell my military stories of when I was in United States armed forces, but occasionally I get a few disgruntled veterans who will accuse me of lying. I was part of a secretive special assignment, and I was tasked to rescued other servicemen. One time the enemy has captured a bunch of marines, and the Vice President requested that I rescue the troops. I snuck into enemy territory, they were riding around on makeshift motorcycles, celebrating capturing these Marines who had pooped themselves. That’s when I appeared. They grew quiet as they saw me standing on the roof with my bag of grenades and two twin machine guns swinging from each arm. That’s when I attacked. I flipped off the roof and engaged them in a fierce firefight killing half of their forces. I methodically killed the enemy all while ducking gun fire. Then I noticed the enemy had a tank pointed directly at the marines who were completely covered in their own feces. I ran at 40 mph towards the barrel of the tank, seconds before he could fire I jumped on the tank and yanked open the hatch and jammed my machine gun into his mouth and destroyed him.
9 answers 9