Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

We KNOW for a FACT that God is Love and there is no Love or morals without God. So why do Atheists not want to experience Love or morals?

They don't even feel CURIOUS about what Love feels like!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Frankly the churches have not really helped them either-because the churches have not told them the truth about God and his wonderful purpose for mankind.this is because a lot of people who at one time were religious but no longer go to church because they see much hypocrisy in the churches (or, they feel that religion is just another money-making business; or, they do not approve of religion’s involvement in politics; but the sad path of the whole thing is that instead of rejecting religious doctrine they rejected all together the existence of a loving GOD.

Source(s): WWW.JW.ORG
  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'm not an atheist, but many times I identified myself as one, for the sake of argument. Atheists don't have to give up love or morals. You are imagining what you would be like, if you were an atheist.

• 6 months ago

That's not "fact," that's religious BS.

The lie that atheists can't experience love or morals is one of the most malicious of the endless lies that believers tell. Why are believers so hateful and malicious? Why do they lie all the time?

• 6 months ago

You have an extremely loose definition of what a fact is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I'm blocked

• 6 months ago

There is no verifiable evidence for any gods.

Whetheror not it's love is moot.

All societies have rules/morals.

I feel love for the people I love.

~

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Your so called Facts are not correct. Love and Morals have NOTHING to do with Religion or Lack of Religion.

• 6 months ago

Lying for your religion is still lying.

-----

Our innate sense of morality does not come from religion, but the reverse.

There is a natural basis for knowing right and wrong and for the desire to help others. It is a product of our evolution.

Humans along with many other species are social animals. The chances of survival are improved because of social interactions, complete with all the inherent urges, inhibitions, empathy and desires – certain combinations of which are what we call morals. Each species on average would have a different range of what is considered acceptable behavior (individuals vary widely).

The biologically induced urges and inhibitions affect our actions within society and also cause us to have animosity toward those whose behavior is beyond acceptability or the norm (desire for justice).

Those supposedly "human" traits have been observed in many animal species other than humans.

There is no magic involved.

• 6 months ago

The only thing we know for a fact as of yet, is that you are an idiot. Since you so graciously demonstrated it to us.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You know bugger all. Your mind is corrupted by indoctrination. You make sweeping statements that only cause amusement.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You god does not exist. What we do know for a fact is that you are an idiot.

• 6 months agoReport

You take responsibility for nothing at all as you don't even BELIEVE in sin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.