have you ever wondered what the bible main message is?

Best Answer

Great question!

From my study, I learned that the main message involves God's Kingdom.

This is a heavenly government established by God.

Its purpose is to vindicate Gods right to rule and to bring about Gods purpose for the earth and its inhabitants.

The Bible explains the rebellion that created a need for this kingdom and illustrates why human government cannot rule mankind successfully.

This rulership will replace human government and be a righteous rule.

The Bible details the benefits and requirements of those who will enjoy this perfect government.

It also describes the paradise conditions that will be enjoyed under that benevolent rule.

When Gods Kingdom exercises complete dominion over the heavens and the earth, no one will be able to successfully challenge the right of Jehovah God to rule.

The results will speak for themselves.

Source(s): Jw.org

Mostly just God wanting us to be good people and live as him to make it to heaven if not then ur burning underground mate

No, but I might have wondered what the Bible's main message is.

• Rogan

That's easy.

MONEY..

That God created all of the Universe and us too. He gives us His Commandments to save us because He Loves us. Satan lies to us and tells us that by our mental thinking we can tell right from wrong and good from evil therefore we can decide whether to obey God's commandments or not. Satan lies and says that God does not love us and that we are smarter than God. Jesus terrifically painful death on the Cross proves that God loves us and that obeying God brings Eternal Life.

No. I learned what it is years ago.

To placate the ignorant.

• John P

Since there are so many contradictory messages, even from Jesus himself, it is hard to extract one overall message.

Yes, 40 years ago I wondered and began to read it. After a two year study, I was amazed to learn what its main message was.

The first book of the Bible, Genesis, shows that rebellion against God's good provisions resulted in humanity being deceived and sinning against God. The rest of the Bible books show that we are all sinners, yet that God's plan to deliver us from our sin is being worked out, supremely in the person of Jesus Christ. The last book of the Bible, Revelation, shows the final outcome for rebels who won't repent, and sinners who have repented. So you could say that the Bible is about the triumph of God's love, justice and mercy over sin, so that God is justified and glorified, as seen most clearly in what Jesus did when He left God's side in heaven to become the man who died on the cross to take away the sin of the world.

The purpose of the Bible is to convey to humanity God's dealings with sinners, how He brings into covenant relationship with Himself those who are His people, to restore the broken fellowship caused in Eden by sin.

Its purpose is to magnify God as the sole God who alone is to be worshipped in the complexity of His Being, which is gradually revealed as time goes by, in the scriptures.

Its purpose is to edify those who would draw close to their God, to instruct and guide them in the way to go, and how to be overcomers in this sinful world.

Its purpose is to give hope and joy here and now to those who learn to trust the God of all grace depicted in the scriptures, plus assurance of Heaven to come.

Its purpose is to confound the wicked and to judge them, as in Psalm 18:25 - "To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless; to the pure you show yourself pure, but to the crooked you show yourself shrewd; you save the humble but bring low those whose eyes are haughty."

It is so awesome, I have been going by it for 40 years, still learning more and more, and blessing God for every word of it.

• Annsan_In_Him

Daylily, the Bible advises us to go to the ant! To observe how hard-working and socially structured that tiny creature is. I would be charitable to ant and hope his hard work and good social structure combat his sense of superiority. We are all God's creatures, even if he thinks not. Thanks!

• yesmar

Yes. Fortunately, I found out. The main message is Jesus and the cross, from Genesis to Revelation.

Thanks for asking, neighbor.

Source(s): Jesus follower
  • Meg

The Bible’s main message is the Kingdom of God. The same Jesus told us to pray and ask for to his Father: “...Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on EARTH....”. Amen.

• daylily61

I believe you're a Jehovah's Witness, Meg, and I profoundly disagree with nearly everything that the Watchtower Society teaches. But antonius is a bitter, small-minded peabrain who goes out of his way to insult and humiliate ANYONE who believes in God.