Is my boy friend right in his attitude at a restaurant?

He always avoids having a bigger woman/man being his waiter, ie walks out of the restaurant if the waitress is a big woman, or sits where a slimmer waiter serves. He said its because he doesn't trust a bigger one to not "sample" the food before it comes out to him. He said there is less chance a slim... show more He always avoids having a bigger woman/man being his waiter, ie walks out of the restaurant if the waitress is a big woman, or sits where a slimmer waiter serves. He said its because he doesn't trust a bigger one to not "sample" the food before it comes out to him. He said there is less chance a slim one would. Is he paranoid, a whacko, or is this normal? My parents never did this. (He also said he saw this on an Eminem video with a large woman eating onion rings being served).
Update: Tip: watch that video I talked about and see the woman eat the onion ring, you will never want to eat onion rings around a big lady again.