Has or will ChIna, EU, India, Brazil and Russia overtake the USA?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, none of those will overtake USA, but one of Egypt, Persia ( today known as Iran), Rome, Greece, Assyria (Syria) or Iraq (formerly known as Babylon) will cause the downfall of USA and rule for a short bit before being taken over by one world government

Middle East is key to earth, why else do you think USA stuck it's nose up there.

• 6 months ago

With the people running the united states now I am surprised that Ethiopia has not overtaken us. Our healthcare system is a disaster. Everything we wear is made in china Vietnam etc. Our social security system almost guarantees abject poverty to retirees. Jobs are going overseas and the government does nothing about it. I guess I should say the one percent never had it so good. God help us.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

nope, not in REAL income, BUT the way China 'cooks' their books, they may say they have .............

• 6 months ago

No, never will ever

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Depends on whether the USA can get rid of the Russia puppet in the Oval office or not.

• 6 months ago

No, America has the big stick and is willing to use that big stick if necessary lol

• 6 months ago

No but I fear north korea more anybody else accept arabs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.