Has or will ChIna, EU, India, Brazil and Russia overtake the USA?

Favorite Answer

No, none of those will overtake USA, but one of Egypt, Persia ( today known as Iran), Rome, Greece, Assyria (Syria) or Iraq (formerly known as Babylon) will cause the downfall of USA and rule for a short bit before being taken over by one world government

Middle East is key to earth, why else do you think USA stuck it's nose up there.

With the people running the united states now I am surprised that Ethiopia has not overtaken us. Our healthcare system is a disaster. Everything we wear is made in china Vietnam etc. Our social security system almost guarantees abject poverty to retirees. Jobs are going overseas and the government does nothing about it. I guess I should say the one percent never had it so good. God help us.

nope, not in REAL income, BUT the way China 'cooks' their books, they may say they have .............

No, never will ever

Depends on whether the USA can get rid of the Russia puppet in the Oval office or not.

No, America has the big stick and is willing to use that big stick if necessary lol

No but I fear north korea more anybody else accept arabs