Is it normal for cold process soap to be hot in the mold 6 hours after letting it sit?

This is my first batch of cold process soap. I definitely jumped the gun because I added fragrance oils Mica powder and Rose clay powder and did a couple swirls. I did this about 7 hours ago and I insulated it as per the recipe said with a blanket. I went over to check on it and everything is warm and the middle of... show more This is my first batch of cold process soap. I definitely jumped the gun because I added fragrance oils Mica powder and Rose clay powder and did a couple swirls. I did this about 7 hours ago and I insulated it as per the recipe said with a blanket. I went over to check on it and everything is warm and the middle of the soap bar on top is a brighter color then the rest of the bar. Is this normal? Is this going through gel phase what s going on? Any advice would be much appreciated