Is it normal for cold process soap to be hot in the mold 6 hours after letting it sit?

This is my first batch of cold process soap. I definitely jumped the gun because I added fragrance oils Mica powder and Rose clay powder and did a couple swirls. I did this about 7 hours ago and I insulated it as per the recipe said with a blanket. I went over to check on it and everything is warm and the middle of the soap bar on top is a brighter color then the rest of the bar. Is this normal? Is this going through gel phase what s going on? Any advice would be much appreciated

Flexible silicone mold and yes I read the instructions but maybe shouldn't have added the colorants or the clay. Is it supposed to stay hot for this long?

metal mold or 'silicone' flexible molds ?? GF asks 'did you COMPLETELY read the instructions' ??