Does she want be or no?

was together for 6 years broke up month n half ago We broke up because she felt like she lost herself and wanted to focus on herself and get herself togetherShe has no car Or ever had her own place she asked me to do her hair n we hung out The whole time she flirts with me Touch my butt or keep hitting meWhen we... show more was together for 6 years broke up month n half ago We broke up because she felt like she lost herself and wanted to focus on herself and get herself togetherShe has no car Or ever had her own place she asked me to do her hair n we hung out The whole time she flirts with me Touch my butt or keep hitting meWhen we talking she looking at me smiling she got naked in front of me and kept trying to get my attention so I would look at her if I make a joke n talk about how I like someone or want to be with someone sexually she seems to get a little upset n be like oh you should be focusing on yourself First or don’t believe what they tell you We both talked about how we talking to someone but nothing really serious She even still has a key to my house she keeping just in case if an emergency because I have no family up here I think it’s bs I told her how it makes me sad that I’m the only one that’s sad about the break up She said that it’s not one sided she gets sad n upset too but she doesn’t show her emotion and she said no matter who she talk to it will not be that serious because she not looking for a relationship she tells me I should stop rushing stuff n just let things happen she says she wants to have me in her life regardless even if it’s just as friends We both admit we have love for each other just not in love Sometimes I feel like she does want to get back maybe but then when I bring it up she says she don’t want to be in a relationship but she don’t act like that
2 answers 2