My boyfriend went to the ice skating rink with his ex and her daughter that he helped raised ?

He didn’t bring it to my attention until days later. The day of the event. He told me that he was taking her daughter. Not HER. He’s been in her life since she was little. He calls her his daughter. He said he did not tell me because I wouldn’t understand and their was a pic of him and her on his phone and he... show more He didn’t bring it to my attention until days later. The day of the event. He told me that he was taking her daughter. Not HER. He’s been in her life since she was little. He calls her his daughter. He said he did not tell me because I wouldn’t understand and their was a pic of him and her on his phone and he claims she has a boyfriend. What should I do? This is just so unacceptable to me.