Do you think that it's OK to be a Conservative and....?

dislike Melania & Ivanka Trump? I mean, I like Trump (NOT everything about him... Just his policies) and how he's never bothered by those insulting him.

But I dislike his wife, daughter etc. They're completely dependent on him for the fame and money they have... Otherwise they'd be like any other nude model/p0rnstar... They just don't have a strong personality. Their biggest achievement is "being related to trump". Or, flashing your **** to men. And many men are so perverted that they "adore" these women for that. Yuck. Have some self respect..

On top of that.. These women pretend that they "know stuff" related to politics... Or what it's like for those who arent as rich or powerful. They look so dumb and bring down trump's image

I think Melania is the worst first lady ever... Trump should've married a more decent woman. Of course he wouldn't get one because he's too focused on his work to realize that he sometimes makes stupid remarks about women. Or maybe.. He prefers women like Melania... Eww

This is my opinion and you needn't agree. But would you say that it's OK to be a Conservative & dislike the Prez's wife and daughter?

Yes it's OK. It's OK not to like plastic people.

Its the only way. Most of are better and thats a fact.

They are not Conservatives. There are no conservatives in the White House or Congress currently, and not for a long time.

• Lv 6

electricpole's correct. Trump isn't conservative. He's an opportunist.

fine. put some nail polish on the toesies when you pat dry