How can I as a white dude be held responsible for what people did hundreds of years ago or even 70 years ago?

I've never owned a slave, I'm poor, I had no choice where I was born and I had no choice in what race or gender I am. I think it's absurd to hate yourself cause your ancestors won the game of Life lol

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

guilt by association is a liberal fallacy

• 5 months ago

Yet another poor troll, Troll. <sigh>

But moms is proud of you, right?

Please share!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Winning the game of life means taking people as objects, beating them, raping them, keeping them captive, and forcing them to do hard labor? Interesting philosophy. I wonder if I can do the same with you in my basement.

Also, you're not responsible for your ancestors. You're responsible for you, and you sure do seem to be praising the actions of your "ancestors". I hold you responsible for your own wicked thoughts and ideas.

• 5 months ago

Yes, it is good that you have not owned a slave and don't roam about looking for people to oppress. Keep up the good work on that, but how about going a step further and trying to help the people in the world who are still getting crapped on by the upper classes? It might even help you out too!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

What the hell are you talking about? Who supposedly hates themselves? If you are referring to white people, that’s an absolute lie. I don’t know a single white person who hates themself for being white. How absurd.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

From as far back that we have been tracking it is all your fault and your the crazy who tried to put my family in your food cellar!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

How can I be responsible for what other people have done? I never broke into anyone's home, stole anything, killed anyone, raped anyone, went to prison, not on welfare, was raised with a father, and was not raised in a ghetto.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You've never owned a slave ?

okay.

thanks for sharing that, genius.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.