Could someone please interpret my dream?

had this dream. So I have finished my college and I dreamt of my scholl principle who is a Christian and I am not a Christian. I was entering the building and my nose bleeding so I ask my principle to excuse me from classes to allow me to go to the restroom. Later we heard some screams "upsc (govt exam) preparing girls come out, they were getting beaten" (I m preparing for UPSC) we look all of this from a balcony of my school. My principle who is very religious stood right there with me. we see four things (two girls and two dogs) standing and they have encircled themselves in the mud. Suddenly we see a flying dog and when I look at my principle he is not amazed. So I thought he is one who taking the possessed to normal.. Next thing I remember is everything got back to normal. And this morning when I wake up my nose was bleeding actually.. Please interpret this for me

It means enemies, gossip, need to learn more about school. Just pray

• Phil

It means you was sleeping.

It could have been that your nose bleed created some type unconscious feeling, and all those things you dream were probably part of the way a bleeding nose was affecting your dream. For example, what if instead of a nose bleed happening to you even while you sleep and you can't know that until your awake, instead of that you were having trouble breathing, maybe like having trouble breathing in real life while you were a sleep affected what you were dreaming about, the dream you were having had a lot to do with your bleeding nose, the feel, the drip, the clogging of the nose. Another example that might steer your dream would be something like crying, I've heard of people dreaming about a happy occasion or sad occasion and they wake up crying.

I think the bloody nose you had while you were dreaming influenced your dream. You may not know you were bleeding from your nose, but your subconscious mind knew. Blood was also in the dream in another way. And it is as if you were watching a fight happening before you, and then when you awoke you saw that indeed you do have a nose bleed!!

Dream tells of ur anxiety and depression at present and reminds of good child hood days when all was easy and pleased

The first part of the dream means you feel humiliated by religious people. The second part means you believe you are more intelligent then those who hold religious beliefs. The last part means you desire the loyalty and faithfulness the religious have in their lives since you seem to be missing that. I believe the dream means - if you accept those with different views and stop comparing yourself to others - either by believing you are worse than them or by believing you are better than them - that you will find the loving and accepting friends you've always wanted and get the pleasant and desirable relationships you've always dreamed of.

get a job at WALMART. COSTCO HOME DEPOT