Could someone please interpret my dream?

had this dream. So I have finished my college and I dreamt of my scholl principle who is a Christian and I am not a Christian. I was entering the building and my nose bleeding so I ask my principle to excuse me from classes to allow me to go to the restroom. Later we heard some screams "upsc (govt exam)... show more had this dream. So I have finished my college and I dreamt of my scholl principle who is a Christian and I am not a Christian. I was entering the building and my nose bleeding so I ask my principle to excuse me from classes to allow me to go to the restroom. Later we heard some screams "upsc (govt exam) preparing girls come out, they were getting beaten" (I m preparing for UPSC) we look all of this from a balcony of my school. My principle who is very religious stood right there with me. we see four things (two girls and two dogs) standing and they have encircled themselves in the mud. Suddenly we see a flying dog and when I look at my principle he is not amazed. So I thought he is one who taking the possessed to normal.. Next thing I remember is everything got back to normal. And this morning when I wake up my nose was bleeding actually.. Please interpret this for me
7 answers 7