Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

How many American Christians think Jesus will destroy the United States when he comes back?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • A C
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think He will do that before His return; maybe sooner than we think.

• 6 months ago

Heaven and Earth will be destroyed when Jesus comes back. (Revelation 20:11;21:1)

• mac
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

you do know this is 2019 right?.....god left and is not ever coming back.....

• A C
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

mac, you're going to wish that were true one of these days (maybe soon)

• 6 months ago

The end of this age events are destroying the wicked elements, not anything good that God made.

Protecting freedom for people to seek/study/teach God's Word, or not, as each individual chooses for themselves and is accountable to God for, is blessed by God. The Constitution limits the government, which allows for maximum freedom for the people. That is blessed by God. Any attempts to overthrow the Constitution and implement anti-God Communism is not blessed by God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, Jesus supports the USA more than other nations.

• A C
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

God has been gracious to America because we are still sending out missionaries but He will soon chasten us severely because of our sins.

• 6 months ago

You never know it might get destroyed before He comes back.

Proverbs 16:18

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Ezekiel 44

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

• The Jesus figure was likely just an itinerant street preacher who was conflated with Messianic prophecy and earlier myths after his death.

Attachment image
    • Sick people don't choose to make themselves sick. The poor often cannot make any headway when crushed under debt and bills. What do you want to do - give them all numbers and march them to the gas chambers?

• 6 months ago

Christ, like God, is love and knows nothing of destruction. He comes back in your heart to help you expand your love and be at peace.

• 6 months ago

The wicked will be destroyed.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He will create a giant skid mark in the bible belt using a backup plan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.