Do you think he was looking for me?

I have this friend who I am super crazy about. We go to the same church. I didn't think he was at the service today (we have 2 different services and he usually is at the same one I go to, but not lately), but as I was leaving, I saw him. He appeared to be looking around and when he saw me, he smiled and put... show more I have this friend who I am super crazy about. We go to the same church. I didn't think he was at the service today (we have 2 different services and he usually is at the same one I go to, but not lately), but as I was leaving, I saw him. He appeared to be looking around and when he saw me, he smiled and put his hand up to say hello. Do you think he was looking for me?
Update: We've been friends for 2 years and have known each other for 3 years and we used to carpool together (he would give me rides often because I don't have a car), so yes we've had many interactions lol.