Is 32 Mph fast enough to outrun these following living things?

I have an electric scooter that I purchased four weeks ago and on the specs sheet, they claim it can do 43 mph and 40-50 miles. However, I’ve driven this thing enough times and it never achieves those claimed specs as I’ve went past those street radars many times. So this scooter alone(not including shipping) cost... show more I have an electric scooter that I purchased four weeks ago and on the specs sheet, they claim it can do 43 mph and 40-50 miles. However, I’ve driven this thing enough times and it never achieves those claimed specs as I’ve went past those street radars many times. So this scooter alone(not including shipping) cost me $1400. My question is, for that price do you think it is too expensive for a 32 mph scooter that does 40 miles or did I get my money’s worth out of it?

Another random topic:
If my scooter was charged and in good condition, would it be able to outrun animals such as a pit bull, German Shepard, Rottweiler or a Caucasian Shepard?
How about wild animals such as a
Tiger, rhino or a wild boar?