Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Christians when will Gods judgment fall on America?

How do I avoid the judgment when God destroys America (like some people say he will)? I thought I just heard a trumpet in the distance and I’m in Alabama.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Jesus is God and He came to save, not judge.

Judgment will fall on the entire unbelieving world after the rapture.

The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Login to reply the answers
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Homeland Security is having to put more and more time and resources into tracking christians who seek to tear up the constitution, destroy democracy and foment a second civil war to install a Christian dictatorship!

A chilling warning was issued to US police forces about the threat of a rise in violent right and left wing Christian extremist groups!

Seems these people are not just a bigger threat to American freedoms than external terrorists but completely anti American!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

So, Gawd don't care 'bout his chillun in 'merica.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Let your daughter go to the prom and do not make her use telekinesis on knives to crucify you.

Source(s): "They're gonna laugh at you"
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Seems to me that we have been in judgment for quite some time now.

• mac
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

this has been going on for roughly 1995 yrs so far nothing factual...i would worry too much..unlessyou dont have a life..then why does it matter

• Ala
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Nobody can tell, so live in faith one day at a time.

• 7 months ago

We live each day as if it were our last. It could be? So much violence.

You'll be led. Pray for the ability to know.

Alabama believes in God, even if often wrong.

The West does not, is suffering way more.

Everything is a mess, so we just live the best lives we can.

Blessings, peace.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Since no gods exist, never.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.