Got charged a hospital bill when they said no cost with insurance, what do I do?

So I went to the hospital to get a pill. But I called on the phone before and asked how much it would cost, if they take my insurance, etc and they said it won’t cost anything with insurance. So I went to get it and asked another lady again while she took my insurance card, and she said no cost. I get a hospital... show more So I went to the hospital to get a pill. But I called on the phone before and asked how much it would cost, if they take my insurance, etc and they said it won’t cost anything with insurance. So I went to get it and asked another lady again while she took my insurance card, and she said no cost. I get a hospital bill for $677. Can I just call billing and explain to them the situation to void my hospital bill?