what does it mean when you catch your boyfriend red handed having a relationship behind your back with my closest friend.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Simple- say goodbye to both. Both are betraying you. Your boyfriend for cheating and your friend for being with your boyfriend.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

that he is betraying you & that your friendship is also strained at the moment...but i would break up those relationships but forgive them for the sake of humanity & hold no grudges after i have overcome the heartbreak...i wouldn't be merciless by 'killing them both' because whatever happened has happened & there is not much that can be done to heal the damage that already occurred...

• 8 months ago

he is a cheater what does it say to you.

• 8 months ago

if I had a boyfriend and I caught my boyfriend having a relationship behind my back with your best friend I would kill the bettzch. You and your best friend are totally fat betzches who are babysitters. I would kick both your betchez asezz., Me and my bytzches would roll up on you like ride or die bitzhezz and kick yo aszes while you were twerking to "yo you a stupid ho yo yo you stupid ho you a stupid ho" and id get my my bae back bc I like him..like more than a friend.

Source(s): I like you more than a friend
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • tony
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

hes having his cake and eating it too,,hes stringing u both along.bf wtf he should be ur EX.. and u need to define friend. they both betrayed you Are you kidding? You even have to ask? Drop them both there is know way you should ever be betrayedlike that not only your boyfriend but your best friend that is so low. Never look back you'll find people out there that really care for you.If I were you, there will nothing to figure out since he cheated with someone that suppose to be dearest to you. I'd day drop them both, they are betrayers and to forgive them so easily can means another stab in your back sooner or later.

Attachment image
    • mic8 months agoReport

for realz. dat som real shyt. know way a betch gonna do me like dat

• 8 months ago

What does it mean?!

• 8 months ago

it means you need to dump your BF and BFF

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.