Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

can a wife and husband get along if one support gay rights and the other not so much?

hi all from japan! Akie Abe, wife of prime Minister Abe, is a strong supporter of us gay young japaneses.

Abe however isn't much. do you think melania trump and donald disagree in aspects?

shintarō

i didnt say Abe isnt honorable, i just said he is not as pro-gay as his wife

• .
    Favorite Answer

You Japanese have a huge demographic time bomb to deal with. Your population is declining exponentially. I remember living not so far from Canadian Academy (Rokko Island) in 1992. It was so beautiful and well maintained. But now weeds are growing near the first couple of train stops.

Increasing rates of homosexuality in Japan can only make the population problems worse.

• Yes

Very good answer. Thumbs up.

• Ben

Yes, opposites attract. Just recommend that they don't bring up political issues with each other. A man and wife are for connecting personally and romantically, not politically.

Donald Trump is pro gay rights. He always has supported the gay communities. And I doubt Melania is against them either since she made her fame and fortune in the modeling/fashion industry.

• Yes

Some women are very soft on this issue as they really don't realise how it affects them. As a man I have met a few women in my lifetime who are not gay but support gay rights. I tried my hardest to tell them that they were wrong to support sodomy. To this day, only one of them I *think* listened.

I met a gay man in college, I was so curious why he was the way he was that I would talk to him and learn bits and pieces of his life. Then one night as we left the college library he told me why he was gay. Basically what he said was that throughout his whole life women mistreated him. He said that his mother was very selfish and acted very arrogantly. While he was in grade school other kids would bully him, and he said that all the female teachers would encourage it and did nothing to help him. He wasn't bullied for being gay, but rather for being short and fat with glasses. Now, he said that he's bitter towards women because of it, and since he had to relieve his sexual desires somehow he chose to become gay. He said it wasn't his first choice, he said that he tried to become a Catholic Priest but they wouldn't accept him. So, when he was 28 he committed sodomy and he's been a blatant homosexual ever since.

I think you and guys like you have chosen this path because of your indifference to women. While I understand that women can be a real (excuse the pun) pain in theass at times, you ought to realise that God meant for the women to be our partners and by deviating you are not only going against God but you are also hurting yourselves in the long run. Homosexuality is not only unclean, but it leaves men with an uncured desire that can only be cured by a woman as that is how our chemical and physiological makeup is. Besides that, sodomy also bad for the male body as well considering it weakens the muscles around the anus leaving men like you susceptible to leakage. That's why most gay men need surgeries due to the weakened muscles. If being homosexual is so natural, why must you have to get surgeries just to deal with incontinence?

• .

The gay men I knew from my high school fit that pattern you describe (feeling inadequate and rejected by women). Of course, back in 1987, they were still in the closet.

• mokrie

Sure, most husbands and wives disagree on something. The sensible ones just agree to not fight over it and keep their opinions more to themselves.

There is no such thing as gay rights. Human rights, civil rights and all those are guaranteed to everyone in the U.S. by the Constitution. No gay rights, women's right, Black rights, etc. just human rights.

The LGBT issue is a minor one and I know of no couple who lets such a minor issue affect their relationship.

You statement about Abe is not correct. I see him on television everyday (T.V. Japan/NHK) and he is very much an honorable man, a good leader.

(Sorry, I misinterpreted your statement about Abe).

• 6 months agoReport

No problem :)

Why would anyone support special rights for a group of people. The constitution gives us all EQUAL rights, not special rights for specific groups.