Guy says he’s interested in me, but doesn’t really initiate conversations?

I met this guy online and we started messaging. Then he asked for my number, and we started talking that way. He told me that he was interested in me, and wanted to get to know me better, then he asked if I wanted to meet up with him. So, we decided on a movie/dinner date for next week. However, even though he... show more I met this guy online and we started messaging. Then he asked for my number, and we started talking that way. He told me that he was interested in me, and wanted to get to know me better, then he asked if I wanted to meet up with him. So, we decided on a movie/dinner date for next week. However, even though he always responds when I text him, I find myself doing all of the “asking questions”. He doesn’t really initiate conversations, other than when he told me he was interested in me. So far, this is the only thing I’m worried about. Am I overthinking?