how many days do schools let you be absent before child survice comes SO WHATS YOUR ANWER?

WELL MY SISTER WAS ABSENT 60 DUE TO SICKNESS AND STILL CHILD SERVICE COMES MY ANSWER

4 Answers

Relevance
  • J-Dawn
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Depends on state law. In my state, 10 unexcused absences is automatic failure. 60 days unexcused OR excused would be cause to call child services because that's a third of the school year. Your sister will repeat the grade and your parent(s) could be in some major trouble and will probably have to prove all those absences.

• 5 months ago

different in different states ... and if your parents contacted the school and the school knew, they may not have sent notice to the child welfare people

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I would think that if you don't go after 60 days that you are no longer enrolled, the child services will not ever come, just for missing school.

You can't even spell service correctly.

• 5 months ago

Each state has different laws. Technically, in my state it is 10 days (but that doesn't necessarily trigger child services, but truancy laws for the parents), but there are ways around this especially if you are in contact with the school about health issues.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.